Our parent company – BBA Aviation plc is focused on two primary markets - Flight Support and Aftermarket Services. H+S Aviation, together with its sister company Dallas Airmotive, is part of the Aftermarket Services division, repairing and overhauling of gas turbine and turbofan engines, and their component parts. H+S Aviation is split into five autonomous business units focused on a specific product range and there is also a separate component repair facility and R-R Model 250 Training School. Over 350 employees work in 220,000 sq. ft of modern workshops within two sites in Portsmouth UK.
As you would expect from a company the size and scope of H+S, we have wide ranging approvals and airworthiness authority authorisations including UK CAA (EASA Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation UK.145.00243), US FAA (Repair Station QD1Y 422K), ISO 9001:2008/AS9110 quality standards, UK MOD and numerous other national airworthiness approvals (see company approvals).
Benefits of using H+S Aviation include:
- The vision, mission and values of our parent company BBA Aviation that support our business and drive us forward.
- Continuous improvement - probably the most important part of the H+S business culture; the company-wide recognition that whatever we do today can always be improved upon tomorrow.
- Total Quality Management, introduced in H+S in the early 90’s, has radically changed the company culture.
- Empowered Employees have embraced teamwork in what has evolved into a flat, quick acting company organisational structure.
- Our people are recognised as amongst the best in the industry.
- Comprehensive training programmes are in place to ensure we remain in front.