General Electric Products Programme
Speed, quality and reliability - these are just three of our strengths
Speed, quality and reliability - these are just three of the strengths that have helped us to become a world leader in GE turboprop and turboshaft engine repair. When underpinned by our vast experience, extensive professional expertise, and careful attention to detail, they add up to a level of customer service that is second to none.
Because we are a leading independent company, we believe our customers have the best of both worlds - we are large enough to provide a “world-class” service, but we are small enough to care. By being part of the manufacturer’s authorised network, we can provide you with repairs that meet all of the manufacturer’s requirements. All parts and repairs have a known pedigree and the manufacturer will provide immediate technical and commercial support.
- CT7-5, CT7-7 and CT7-9 engines fitted to Saab 340 and CASA CN235
- T-700 series, CT7-2, CT7-6 and CT7-8 engines fitted to the Bell 214ST, Sikorsky S92 helicopters and Apache, Blackhawk and Supercobra Military Helicopters.
We don’t compromise on quality, safety or speed - but we DO aim to deliver the very highest standards of performance and reliability.
- Approved by General Electric for CT7 ECMP overhaul
- Tailor-made solutions to achieve the optimum balance between shop visit costs and in-service reliability
- Continuous improvement policy
- In-house part repairs
- Test Bed facilities
- On-site support
- PACT 7 Performance Analyser
- Hot Section Inspections
- Boroscope Inspections
- Field Minor Workscopes